BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

welcomee.

welcome. should i say.
yay me. ii finally got my blog.
i was thinking of writing a book, cause theres way too much drama in my life. its raining right now.
that makes me feel more confidence when i write. dont ask. i dont know why.. what should i say bout me. Arys the name, nicknames are straight. im simple. loud. and unperfect. i like ice cream. i love chocolate. im in love with the most amazing guy out there, yet he doesnt know that. and i just got this page to write dumb stuff to you. but important things to me.. isnt that great?. its funny how things that are soo insignificant for some people, are the most important things for others.. i believe that great things comes out from the simple ones, wich means for me that the simple ones are more important than the great ones.. and thats what life is all about, living this simple moment, which is special at the same time and hold it on til the next one.., that what i dont know in my case, would it be a next one in my life. i guess ill just hold on to one i have. and see what happens. i believe eveerything happens for a reason.

0 comments: