BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

i swear i love you.


good.awsome.wonderful.great. you think youre doing great.
plop! and the again youre not.
thats how i feel.when i think im doing great,over the top. puff! someone comes up
and make me realize that i really wasnt.

sometimes i wish i could be what you think i am. soo i could have reasons.soO you wouldnt do this just because.

Ive cried myself to sleep over this boy. His rejections had knocked the hell out of me.He sees how weak i am when im around him and still he does it knowing that it hurts.

THe funny things is that no matter what he does, im always back to him. thats what piss me the most. The moment i have him in front of me, is right there where i forget about everything and just wanna be with him.

should i be mad at myself because of that¿?
i love him.thats for sure.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

poor you im like that with a boy two

PinkPitufa said...

I have same issue im in love with a boy who doesnt deserve it,,,