BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.


Its hard to realize that things arent really going like you think they are.
I thought is was over that, but then again im not.
and is not doing any good to my relationship right now.and the funny part is that he sees that too.. he thinks it is a nuisance for me, and that is bothering me.
And its not true. well. that parta isnt.. the thing is im gettin tired of the same thing, we have discused that before-and he never listen.
i dont know. but he was right about lastnight. in a way.

And im sitting here doing nothing to fix it. thats what bother me the most.
im doing nothing about it. i think i want that to happen. but im not sure
because i dont know my possibilities for the future.
im scared because of that.

i dont know. but i dont wanna deal with this anymore.
if youre done. so am i.

[all up to you]



0 comments: